Power Selection Module
- Power can be taken off the PSM in different methods, allowing for different subsystems to fail gracefully.
- Power inputs must be between 4.4v and 5.7v
- Power output is the same voltage as the selected input
- This module also holds the Buzzer controller
- The Aux power input has a Zener clamping it to 5.6v, this zener is protected from continuous over voltages by a fuse and fet.
Manufactured in Taiwan
NDAA YR2022 Compliant
HX4-06006 Power Selection Module
1x - Power Selection Module
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.